Dog Home Visiting Services
Talley Wags Dog Home Visits are for while you are away or on holiday. All dogs require physical an mental stimulation to keep them healthy and happy.
I offer an initial free, no obligation, consultation visit. I feel it is important to introduce myself to both you and your pet(s) to give you confidence that they are in the best possible hands. During the visit, I can discuss your pet(s) specific needs. I will also use this time to answer any questions you may have regarding my service, discuss key collection and storage, for your peace of mind, and take you through the Terms and Conditions.
While your away I will take them on their favorite walks for as long as you wish. During the time spent with them in their home, I will check and refresh their water, give them their meals when required and spend some quality time just 1-2-1 playing, so they receive that personal attention they love.
You can choose how may Home Visits your dog(s) will need during the time you are away.
Why Use Our Dog Sitting Home Visits Services?
- Professional and Personalized home visits
- Experienced and Trained Pet sitter
- No need to rely on neighbours or friends
- Provides attention for your pet(s) whilst you are away or on holiday
- I will treat your pet(s) as if they are my own
- I will ensure your pet(s) are kept in the routine to which they are accustomed
- Second family dog walked with 50% discount
- Additional pets fed free
- I offer email or text updates
- Give your home a 'lived in' look to give more security while your away.
Who would benefit from our Dog Sitting Home Visit Service?
- Owners who may have regular work commitments
- Owners who are called away at short notice
- Holiday Cover
- Recuperating following injury or illness
- Change in personal circumstances
What happens each day?
- Feeding as agreed, I will follow any special diet or food requirements
- Clean water
- Lots of TLC
- All exercise as required
- Toilet pick up's in the garden
- Administration of medication, if required
- Relax & settle down times at bedtime
I cater for all types of different breeds, temperaments, sizes and ages of dogs. I have handled dogs with:
- Dog to dog aggression
- Aggression to people/ strangers
- Possessiveness over toys or food
- Pulling on the lead
- Blind or Deaf
- and much more...
My aim is to give you peace of mind to know your pet(s) are in the best possible hands.
I can also take extra care of the older pets that simply could not be left in kennels and would be too great a burden for anyone else. I can administer medication for those who need it and organise trips to the vet if and when required. I spend more time with the older ones to just slow the busy world down to there speed and do what these oldies do best.
"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as dogs do".
During the visits to your home, I can collect the post, turn lights on and off, open and close curtains, water plants in and outside the house (depending on the work involved) and take rubbish out, etc. All the normal routines to give your home a 'lived in' look to give more security while you are away on holiday.
Also if you wanted to leave a shopping list of 10 items or less, on your return home I can ensure that you have some supplies for the next day or two, which will allow you to sit back and relax after your long journey home.
*All shopping bill receipts will be added to your end bill on your return.
Even if you don't have any pets or animals and just want peace of mind knowing someone is keeping a check on your home and things in order while you are away, please feel free to give me a ring.
When you are away on holiday your dog(s) always miss out on those all important training classes, socialization classes or agility lessons you have already paid for.... BUT Talley Wags can help.
I can take your dog(s) to their Training Classes, Agility Classes or Hydrotherapy Swimming lesson you have already paid for so they don't miss out on any sessions booked in. Please call for a quotations on this service.